ANIMAL WORKER V2.1
Hire a Ranch Hand to feed, water and bed your animals for a small daily fee.
Daily at 7am the worker will:
– Fill the water trough, straw bedding and clean your animals. (configurable in XML)
– Feed all your animals based on number of animals. (configurable in XML)
– Charge a daily fee of 5% + base cost (in XML) + number of animals
New in Version 2.1
– Set worker to active by default and added 2 more settings to clean the pens and how to fill troughs.
– Settings file is in your modSettings folder (modsSettings/animalWorker/animalWorker.xml)
– Fixed expenses, now listed under Animal Upkeep, also configurable.
– Now uses all feed types. Serial consumers (cows/pigs) get rations based on consumption.
– For less feed set fillToCapacity to false, they will only get daily rations per animal; enough for 6 days. Set to true to fill the troughs.
New in Version 2.0
– Feeds all animals one type of food based on 6 days of consumption per animal per weight. (Doesn’t completely fill the trough)
– New settings XML file in modsettings folder to configure animal worker is active, base price per animal (to feed) and fee.
– Costs are added daily at exactly 7 am and printed out in the dev console, along with number of animals fed.
– Multilingual description
– Multiplayer compatible
Bugs / Conflicts
– No known conflicts at this time. (Still works with Animal HUD, Animal Pen Extension and Horse Helper).
– Add configurable food fill amounts
– Add input binds to Activate/De-activate the worker
– Add option to sell eggs, milk, manure, slurry, wool
– Spawn in worker with correct vehicle and change rate to hourly, making him drive to/from sell/buy points for realism. (Maybe…)
DOWNLOAD animalWorkerV2_1.zip – 117 KB