* The individual “heap” are now compressed separately. It is no longer enough somehow on the silo rumzuturnen, you really have to work through everything clean.
* The degree of compaction affects the filling level of (uncompressed material has about three times the volume). You can see and so noted compacting.
* The degree of compaction of the current single cluster is also displayed in the InfoBox to the total degree of compaction
* Chaff collection with blades / sliding shields is now possible
* Filling the silo with blades / sliding shields is now possible
* “Widening out” is almost going down to zero. (Pull sliding plate, these are the things there;))
* If too much uncompacted material in one place is (a part pile) hinders the densification. How much and how fast depends on the difficulty. (Details as an extra point below)
* Compression speed and maximum bunkerSiloCompactionScale depend on the level of difficulty.
* You can cover the silo at any time provided that at least 10% filling ratio (standard condition) OR 120000 Chaff in it. The latter is intended for mod-maps, where large capacities are registered in the silos. The compression does not matter.
* Material can become moldy. Here, each single pile is considered separately, ie it may well be that the silage is good to the rest behind it. Moldy material can be removed as heck.
* The opening of the silos after the fermentation is done manually. Anyone who wants to can the silo cover again later (on special request;))
* The stretch Siloverteiler of Katsuo will specifically support: If it is turned on and properly in the material you get a similar comparison moderation as they have been previously reached by driving over them in Standardsilo.
* To distribute by sliding shield in addition to the parallel published shovelMovementFill mod is highly recommended.