FELSBRUNN EDIT BY MC V2.0
1) Patch 1.3 must be installed
2) Many new buildings installed
3) Animated light (manual light switching on) installed in different buildings
4) New varieties of millet, spelled, triticale and sorghum
5) 6 new fields have been added
6) Map has been expanded
7) Pda has been adjusted
8) Decoration and terrain was rebuilt and installed
9) All paths of the textures have been changed and optimized
10) Waste and duplicate files have been removed
11) Fields have been adjusted
12) some bugs have been removed
13) Splines have been adjusted
14) Farmlands have been expanded and adapted
I would appreciate a review and a short feedback looking forward.
Wish you all Happy Easter
Hello LS19 fans
Hereby I make my converted Felsbrunn all available. I put the farm on a different terrain
and the stables of the animals are also housed at the farm. Also, I have a few small things installed
which you have to explore yourself. The launch vehicles and takeoff fields are also changed. I hope you
like my processed Felsbrunn.Einige open spaces are also available.
I have done my best and the log is up on the bush01 which is a bug from Giants error-free
I do not exclude errors that were not apparent to me. If someone finds fault, please let me know.
I will try to change that.
And now I wish you much fun with the Felsbrunn
MC / Jürgen
I would be glad about comments and suggestions
Changing this map and re-uploading is not allowed.
Respect the work of all modders and mapper. Many Thanks
The many changes require a new save game.
Version 1.4 MultifruitUpdate
1. Farm buildings and stables can be sold again.
2. Landscaping mode fixed (grass is growing again in the first stage).
Simply exchange the Map 1.4 Multifruit with the 1.4 MultifruitUpdate and continue playing.
Version 1.4 Multifruit
1. carrots onions hops and rye (own applied folio textures)
2. Animated light built-in
3. Decoration installed
4. Fixed minor bugs like floating objects (corrections)
5. Animated roller shutters installed
Version 1.3.1 Standard Fruit Update
1) Floating objects removed
2) Roller shutters now work for the vehicle dealer
3) Rock on Field 6 had prevented helpers to finish the track at the edge of the field, was defused
4) Minor errors eliminated
5) Decoration installed
Built-in objects and buildings as well as new open spaces: small shelter, washing area with vacuum cleaner dummy, zeppelin or airship, motor boat with sound and beat of mole 63, church with sound and bells, smaller various installations, vendingable halls of Vertex Dezign in 4 different sizes, buyable straw storage from Hasco for grass hay straw silage and woodchips as well as for grass hay and bales of straw all loose loose bulk material are again available, buyable cutting shelf of San Andreas, PDA newly adjusted, Telescop decoration installed, eagle with sound, kiosk stairs flag etc on the ruin built in, Dairy = milk and egg sales and agricultural trade = wheat, barley, oilseed rape, sunflower, soybeans, corn, potatoes, sugar beet, sugarcane sale built, ways a little redesigned (user request)
Garden center (manure and manure sale), fuel production (soybeans, sunflowers and oilseed rape), flour factory (wheat, barley, oats and corn sales), observation tower, WhiskyRum factory (sugar beet and corn sales) and sugar factory (sugar cane and sugar beet sale) installed.As well as many small and large changes in the terrain. Furthermore, signs, signposts and many small details are installed. The forest was also enlarged a bit.
Old sawmill replaced by new. Lighting installed in the yard. Built barriers. Brewery built. Several sounds built-in. Beach hotel and decoration installed. Seagulls fish from my old Mc’s agrarian worldmap. New open spaces. New horse stable with boxes built in Credits: Tbereit1 (with permission to change the stable and the Navmesh). New gas station installed. Lidl installed. Homemade hudfruits of all types of fruit incorporated
Motorboot mit Sound und Beat von Maulwurf 63 , Kaufbare Hallen von Vertex Dezign , Strohlager von Hasco , Schneidwerksregal von San Andreas , NewVehicleShop : Dachschilder: Kirtz Pierr , ShopUmbau: Joerg_B , Deko: AllgäuerGarde, Claas_Evolution, speedy77, FS19_Felsbrunn_Edit_By_MC Update 1) Kleinere Fehler behoben wie schwebende Objekte 2) Überflüssige dateien gelöscht 3) Landschaft etwas dekoriert 4) Texturen angepasst Es muss kein neuer Spielstand angefangen werden. Einfach die FS19_Felsbrunn_Edit_By_MC austauschen und weiterspielen.