SWITZERLAND BY VASZICS V2.0
Switzerland 2.0 by Vaszics
Changes in version 1.1
– Integration of Egg Factory Basel (WS19-Egg) north-east of the map. The sale takes place automatically.
– Enhancements to the stables
1. Improving stall feeding chickens
2. cowshed (main site) to improve the transport of manure
3. Each improve animal stables bunch of car
– Bread factory in repairs
– Loading of vehicles on the map
– Before Onions silo improve the digital display
– Settlement LandChanges in version 1.0
– Bale bale storage and destruction to the creation of a central farm manure amassing a battery level. At the same place you can still sell (disposed of) grass, dry grass, straw and wood chips as well.
– Increasing the ripening time of the grass.
– Removing the storage of seeds in greenhouses.
– A bread factory in the beckerei.lua improve.
– Minor landscaping works.
– The package can be found in a large capacity trailer for sale in assisting a larger amount. The transport section is shown.
as described in version 1.0 again
The map 4x try to simulate Swiss territory’s economy.
The initial game is equipped with basic equipment. ZIP files for this package must be copied to the MOD
If you later wish to play is not the basic machines, there is another solution. To do this, however, should be used for the map, it proposed a separate package (Switzerland _by_Vaszics_Modpack 1.0) ZIP files. This package includes, for I have proposed and tested machines, tools, and utilities.
The 8-9-11-14 arable land cost 1 Euro, and the rest have to buy at higher prices.
14 The field is all grass.
General legend of the objects on the map (9 button):
Receiving stations. Their task is to avoid the harvested crop is delivered to the central plant, but there will also be added to discarded.
You store symbols, in which the feed-in tariffs would not normally present in the information panel.
You store symbols, in which the purchase prices are normally shown on the information panel.
Symbols such production plants in which there are no feed-in tariffs, but to the information in the information box, the names of the awarded products as raw materials to be delivered.