URSUS C330 V1.1
Configurations in the store:
– Different engine configurations: muffler round, flat, bus driver, without silencer, turbo, 3p (different configuration different sound)
– Choice of mask, engine and rim colors
– Fixers, new and old type, turned rims
– With or without frontloader
What he has:
– Built-in ic panel
– Various items are assembled and placed
– Moving doors and mudflats
– Steady levers, and more
– Textury on the principle of Giants (new sound slyak)
– For the newly tanned model
– Bended tires front and rear
– Mod arm (set and removable on the panel ic)
– Dymi (set and removable on the panel ic)
– new model of wheels and fenders (and other duperels)
– Steady rods from the steering system
– Dynamic camer
– Passenger’s mode
– Great on the Giants principle
– New sounds (recorded again)
– It has txt normal so it has rough dirt and the appearance is not so painful
– Real driving physics (tilts with sharp sharpness and high speed)
– Weight 39.1 Mb (vases as it has some very specific elements and two engines)
– 0 errors
– Has some warning from sound and gear changes (no lag or interference)
– the lift has been adjusted
– vibrations are made
– the light has been adjusted
– lighting has been changed
– the radiator was changed in 3p
– the camera has been adjusted
– collisions have been corrected
– movable belts (they are unmatched but you can not see it very much)
– labeled pulleys in 3p
– dynamic hoses have been added
Have you noticed any errors? Let me know about it.
At the presentation, the recorder made a bad recording and is not much fps. The tractor does not lag.
Do not like it? Do not download.
– To pull out the wheels and fenders!
– No editing without permission!
– It does not impersonate authors!
– No changes to the link!
– You can take to other forums provided that you copy the entire content of the description!
– Do not add to modpack!
Authors of the Model: Marcello1942, Bociek, Bartek90256 Authors: Bartek90256 Help with logo and some scripts: theAdrian558, PolskiRolnik Help with txt normal: theAdrian558 (learn how to do it) Help with drugs: Czarnel Author of the equipment for the round: CatFan18 Mods, Bartek90256 (I have permission from CatFan for the equipment)